Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getting Rid of the Baby Fat

"For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?" Matthew 5:25

For those of you who haven't seen me, since I had the baby, or don't know me I have been struggling to with my weight. I was put on bed rest for 4 months while I was pregnant and 2 months after due to blood pressure problems and swelling. Because of this I have put on a considerable amount of weight and have not lost any of it. As of right now I am sick of it, I feel tired and sluggish all the time, and I definately do not feel sexy any more.

Therefore, as of today I am making it my goal to lose this weight. I can't do it alone with God's help and the support of friends like you I hope that I can beat this. Please keep me in your prayers and help hold me accountable. I will keep everyone updated on my progress weekly. I hope that by blogging about this part of my life that it will help motivate me more and make me feel that I have to be more honest about how and what I eat and my exercise.

If you have any suggestions or would like to share your experience of weight loss I would love to hear from you.

Thank you for your support.

ELM

No comments:

Post a Comment