Monday, June 28, 2010

Cooking

So I have always looked at cooking as a chore. I hated the idea of having to plan out a meal take time to cook it to only have everyone eat it up with in 10 minutes and then leave you the mess to clean up. That was until recently. I have actually begun to enjoy cooking since my daughter was born.

I am making her baby food from scratch, which also saves a ton of money. I have also learned that if plan right you only have to cook a couple meals a week because you can eat the leftovers, which by the way are sometimes better then the first.

I will try to post any recipes that my husband really enjoys (he is picky), and some that I really enjoy. We have different tastes in food, he is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, and I like things on the lighter side.

No comments:

Post a Comment