Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cloth Diapers




When I told my family I was going to cloth diaper my daughter they thought it was pretty cool, that was until I told them I was going to wash the diapers myself and not use a diaper service. You see, like most people who wrinkle their noses at cloth diapering, they automatically thought diaper cloths, pins, and covers. They had no idea about the many different styles and colors that are available today. They not only save money in the long run but they are so cute and easy to coordinate with different outfits.

Right now my diaper stash is made up of a variety of fitteds, One Size pockets, Sized pockets, and AIO. Each of them I like for different reasons.





My husbands favorite type and I would have to agree with him are the pockets or AIO's with snaps, they seem to fit our "Skinny Minnie" the best.

If you are confused by some of they diapering lingo a great website to check out is Jillian Drawers . Feel free to ask any questions if you have any.

What is your favorite diaper in your stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment